Monday, March 22, 2010

A Few Kadenisms...

Kaden (giggling): "Mom, you just tickled both of my bum pieces!"
***
Nick: "(burp). Excuse me." Kaden: "Good one, Nick!"
***
Kaden (climbs onto the dining room table, lays on his back): "Hey Mom, look at me!" He then proceeds to bench press his k'nex barbell (his creation), all the while grunting. "See Mom, I am super strong!"
***
Kaden: "Mom, guess what?! Hot sauce is inside tiny apples. And white stuff is inside real apples. Did you know that?!" My response: "No Kadey, I can honestly say that I didn't know that!" [footnote: Kaden squished a crabapple sort of thing on the ground, and his discovery ensued.]
***
Perfection made simple...in the eyes of Kaden: "Mom, these new shoes are perfect! Do you know why they are perfect?! They are from Target and they can stomp!"

3 comments:

Patty said...

He is so cute!! It's fun to hear some of your little conversations.

Laura said...

Love the comment about the bum pieces! What a funny boy.

Jessie said...

What a funny kid! Bums are all the rage around here, he'd fit right in.