- I never doubt that he loves me (he tells me often and quite sincerely).
- He often tells me I am beautiful, especially when I am not looking particularly smashing.
- He repects my opinions, ideas, and time.
- He listens to me and makes an effort to help.
- He supports me while I try to improve my Mary Kay business.
- He loves my cooking (when I actually do it, that is).
- He lets me take naps and sleep in when I can (especially since I have been feeling quite drugged lately).
- He strives to be the best dad he can be.
- I feel valued when I am with him.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
So here are the answers to some of the questions you may have...
- No, it wasn't an accident. A while back I had a weird thing happen where it got me thinking about it. I mentioned it to Nick (who responded with a Heck NO!) and then he softened quite a bit to where he convinced me it could be ok.
- I am 11 weeks along.
- I am starting to show, my pants are to tight in the waist (so I can't hide it much longer).
- I am crazy sick. I was lucky with the last 3 to not experience much of this. But now...whoa baby! I have felt nauseous about 75% of the day. Yes, it sucks!
- The general hope is: it is a girl. Austin (the cute nerd that he is) wants even numbers- 3 boys, 3 girls. Sydney just wants a girl. And Kaden just wants to agree with them.
- The due date is April 2.
- Yes, we will be moving with a newborn next summer (per our poorly planned family tradition)!