Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Little of Christmas...

We had a very fun-filled Christmas at home. We started Christmas Eve Night by making our Gingerbread House, decorating Santa cookies, and then opening our Christmas jammies.
Christmas morning started early for Sydney and I. We trekked out in the snow and went to the hospital...for one of those classic Sydney ear infections. The poor girl was miserable all day...but she still said that it was a good day. Here we are displaying/posing with our favorite Christmas presents. My sister-in-law Beth drew my name this year...and she gave me this beautiful Willow Tree family...showing our new addition. So precious.
Nick is showing off his most beloved gift...complete Seinfeld Collection! He still can't believe I got it for him and at such a great price too! Yeah!
Austin thinks he has the most fabulous parents in the whole world...since he got a Nintendo DSi.
Kaden got a lot of fun new things. His favorite...hmmm...all of them.
Sydney lost a Black and White Kitty (Milo) about a year ago. It has been a traumatic event in her life...and many tears were shed over her loss. So I managed to find a similar, yet slightly different version of Milo...his bigger sister--Lila! (Lila is the name that Syd wants to name our baby. While it is a great name, it isn't what we chose...so I suggested she have her Lila here).

Then the Wickhams came over for Christmas dinner. Baby Bella even dressed up for us! We had a fabulous and Low-key Christmas!

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Awesome Christmas pics! Sorry to hear about the hospital visit. I've spent many a Christmas & Christmas Eve in the hospital with my mom. Rough stuff.