Thursday, November 5, 2009

And I cried...

I cry a lot. It is actually very normal for me, but even more so when I am pregnant. I cry over happy things, sad things, inspiring things, or nothing at all. (probably more of the last than any of the others.)
I have been reading the NieNie Dialogues, a blog written by a woman who survived a plane crash, who is surviving being burned all over, and is functioning with grace. She inspires me so much. I read her posts and find such joy, sadness, love, deep admiration and inspiration. This woman is my hero. If she can face her day, so can I. She has been through hell and back...but she sees some joy in her very difficult life. I love her...and really I don't even know her. As I am writing this with tears in my eyes...I guess I just want to share her love!
Today's post pulled on the heart strings. I wish I could hug her. Instead, I'll just share my love her by sharing what I love most...Her faith is solid, her strength is powerful, and her edurance is admiral. Thanks NieNie!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I read her blog too sometimes. Did you see her on Oprah? I just saw a clip and it was heart-wrenching. I read her sister's blog, C Jane, every day. Love it.

Lindsay Jane said...

Today has been one big pity party for me and then I read her post - and quickly remembered that I should be grateful like she is. I love her.