Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just for grins and giggles...

You know those motivational posters that businesses thrive on?! My parents have them all over their office...I swear, in the hallways, conference rooms, kitchen, copy room, and even the mouse pads say something "business cheesy." It really is overkill (in my opinion). But you have to realize that my Mom is an optimistic business women through and through!!
But, if you know Nick really well...you would know that he is a pessimist at heart. No matter how hard I try, he remains the same! So Nick found his joy in life...ironically through

This is Nick's favorite...

"Customer Disservice - Just when you thought Despair couldn't be any less sensitive to our customers' needs, we now have this image available as a Demotivator®. Will the indignity ever end?"

And here is my favorite...
"Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up."

It is a fun website to peruse...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

Erika thanks for your comment! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can get to know each other more - it's so fun seeing what people are up to! :)

And I'm feeling much better... now it's just hard seeing people pregnant, like my sister in law, with their bellies getting bigger... due around when I was... thanks for thinking of me!