Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?



That's the title of a Peter Walsh book. For those of you who are out of the loop, he is the guru on organization and stream-lining (on TLC and Oprah). I haven't actually read it...but I am beginning to understand just what he means a little bit more.

So...Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?...is my motto for the month of May. I am stream-lining everything. I mean everything. I have already sent 5 bags to Goodwill and I am sure that I will easily have 5 more. Oh and I am talking about the monster black trash bags...not sissy walmart bags. Let me tell you...the purge is quite exhilerating!! Almost like a rush. I do feel a little lighter, and I have the sincere desire to lighten up a lot more!

So by the end of May, I hope to:
  • have a place for everything
  • closets are accessible and organized
  • toys are nice and neat
  • limited storage
  • feel a little stress-reduction in my life

Is it possible?! Oh yes. Just watch! I'll show all you nay-sayers!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Go, Erika! BTW, I'm going to demand a grand tour when the decluttering's done.