Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yes, I flipped a house...

...and quite frankly, I am quite TIRED! We have invested way too much money and way too much time. But, since the house is next door to us, we know that this will improve the value of my own home and the neighborhood as well. So, although I am quite sick of it...it was definitely worth it!
I am not done. I have about a week left of work. And then hopefully we can get renters in by March 15th. So, I'll post more pictures when it is clean and glorious. But I am so close...that I just want to post some pictures of before and after.
before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

The house looks great! Good job guys- I hope all goes well!

Brooke and Mike said...

Impressive!

Brittany Hall said...

Oh, it looks so good!! I hope you find good renters. They won't be as good as us, but maybe close. :)