Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Biggest Loser

So I LOVE Biggest Loser...
it seems to motivate me, however not that much these days! I am getting there. Anyway, enough about me...more about the show.

So I love how the Black team fell on their faces!! They knew that what they were doing wasn't a great idea....but they indulged anyway. It really proved the power that a temptation holds over you! Ooops! Oh wait, that's my life...falling into the temptations. Arghhhhhh! Anyway, enough about me...more about the show.

I am so sad that Mandi is gone...people may be mad at me for saying this, but...Ron should go home! He really isn't pulling his weight (pun intended) on the team. I know that he needs to be there, and I want him to be (in a way), but he is injured and can't do as much as the others. Don't get me wrong...I know...He is a great guy...awesome father...player...contestant...but come on. Mandi is more help to the team. Maybe that's the problem. Oh well. I am over it now! I am really proud of what she is doing at home! Man, I want to catch her fire! When this house is done...watch out...I will be on fire! Anyway, enough about me...

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm so with you: Ron needs to go. I mean, I get that he needs to be there for his health, his son is there, yada yada, but he always slows everything down in the competitions (and is obviously the reason they lost out on that day of luxury). And yet he's just like, "It's Mandi's turn to go," like it's his decision. Kind of annoyingly arrogant.