Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Twilight


So it is official...I am totally obsessed with the Twilight series! What is it about this book that is so great? Honestly, they are so simple...is that what makes them so brilliant? I mean really, when I tell people about the books, I feel foolish: "uhhh, it is a vampire romance." I agree, it sounds ridiculous.

Well, I have read all 3 books and am anxiously awaiting the 4th and last installment (which comes out August 2nd). And I must admit, I have mixed emotions about the movie. I love the 1st book so much, I worry that they will destroy the story on the screen. But of course I'll see it anyway, just because. That comes out mid-december.

For those of you who love the series as much as I do, you might be interested in this new book chapter. Stephenie Meyer wants to write from Edward's perspective. She wrote the first chapter...about when Edward first encounters Bella. It was a fun read.


Ok, so I am crazy obsessed. I'll admit it willingly. i have just decided to embrace the crazy.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh no Erica! It's so true! I tell you there must be drugs or something in those pages! cause it's oh so good!

Lindsay Jane said...

Erika - there is CRACK in the pages. That's the only logical explanation.