Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So, Hotel Layland is officially out of business!



After about 2 weeks straight of family and friends...we are alone. It is actually kind of weird that no one is sleeping downstairs.




So our first guests were:


Mike (Nick's Dad), Ellie (Nick's Sister), Nate (Ellie's hubb-o), and Simon (Ellie and Nate's kidd-o). Sadly, I don't have many pictures of them...because I am not usually so great when it comes to "capturing the moment." We loved having them stay!! They are all so fun, easy-going, and game-lovers! Yeah!






Here is Simon running away from me...I think that by the time they left, Simon liked us a little bit. Well, not really!


While the family was here, we took advantage and went to the temple. We drove to the Nauvoo Temple. It was beautiful. Nauvoo is in the middle of nowhere Illinois. I was surprised at how small it is...but it is the city of the temple. Quite beautiful!! We were so spoiled in DC, with the temple being 5 minutes away...so it was great to get away to the temple!



I need to get to doing the Mom-thing...So I'll post more later!

No comments: