Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I heard something today...

...that will change my life FOREVER!
I heard the strong heartbeat of Baby #4! Yep, it is true...I am pregnant. I know I swore it would never happen. But I guess all I can say is: it did! We are all so excited! Going to the doctor and hearing that heartbeat made it all so real! I had all the symptoms: positive test, sore boobs, hound dog scent power, nausea, vomiting, and exhaustion. But now...since I heard the heart beating...it is all official! And all I have to say is: PHEW!
We told the kids several weeks ago, and they all shouted and screamed for joy! Here is a video of their response to the news.

So here are the answers to some of the questions you may have...

- No, it wasn't an accident. A while back I had a weird thing happen where it got me thinking about it. I mentioned it to Nick (who responded with a Heck NO!) and then he softened quite a bit to where he convinced me it could be ok.

- I am 11 weeks along.

- I am starting to show, my pants are to tight in the waist (so I can't hide it much longer).

- I am crazy sick. I was lucky with the last 3 to not experience much of this. But now...whoa baby! I have felt nauseous about 75% of the day. Yes, it sucks!

- The general hope is: it is a girl. Austin (the cute nerd that he is) wants even numbers- 3 boys, 3 girls. Sydney just wants a girl. And Kaden just wants to agree with them.

- The due date is April 2.

- Yes, we will be moving with a newborn next summer (per our poorly planned family tradition)!

10 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ah! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! can't wait to find out what it is!

Tracey said...

WOW! Congratulations:) I'm happy for you and your family. I haven't found four kids any more difficult than three. We'll see what 5 brings;) Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Brooke and Mike said...

Congrats!

Jessie said...

Oh yeah! I somehow had forgotten you had this blog. How did I lose it? Well, now I've saved it all up, so I can spy on you better.

And, again, congrats! 4 is really such a nice number.

Cheree said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Oh, girl, you rock. Hang in there. I was sick with all my kids. It's tough and is flippin hard. I'm so happy for you!

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Congratulations! Good luck with everything.

JN said...

WOW ERIKA!! Congrats!!

Marshall Nair said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you. I really hope you don't feel sick for long. I was not expecting this.

Meagan and Larry said...

Congrats! 4!!! Somewhere I'll probably never try to get- so props to you!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Erika!! That is really exciting news! I am so happy for you! Sorry about the being sick part...hope that passes quickly for you. Take care!