Monday, June 22, 2009

Sydney's Final Days of Preschool...

...I can't believe it! Preschool days are over for Syd. She will be off to Kindergarten.
This is the Last Day Picnic...
Preschool Group Hug

We "hiked" down to Skunk River

Sydney's partner is young and small. She was mothering him...so cute.

Sack Lunch time

Swings...with pumping.


This is from her PReschool Final Performance. They sang songs for us and then we had a super lame "sack lunch" type dinner. Even though, it was long for me, Sydney felt so special!
Austin and Erika

Sydney and Erika

Sydney and Nick

The actual performance...I know you love the shot. They all looked this awesome.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Wow you will have 2 kids in school, they are getting so big. I'm thinking about putting Zeeli in preschool this year, I know that she will love it.