Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anson and Julia's Wedding


I had a lot of fun this past weekend! I was able to go to Utah for my neice's wedding. It was quite a whirlwind trip! I am summing up my trip....for anyone who cares.


Thursday--Flew in. Checked into Payson Hotel. Ate Chinese with the Matthews and met Anson for the first time. Met up with Lindsay...saw her new house interest and caught up on all the latest.

Friday-- Had a fabulous massage! I mean, fabulous! Met up with family at BYU. We tried to meet Peter, but it never worked out. Instead, Christa met us and we went to CAFE RIO!!! Yum! Went to Julia's endowment at the Mt Timp temple. Saw my dad (it's been several years). After the session, we met the kids at Los Hermanos in Provo. We had fun chit chatting and catching up with family. After, I went to Linds' house. I was seriously losing my voice at this point...so I didn't stay long. I wasn't feeling so awesome...it is so unfair to be sick on vacation.


BYU has a changed a lot since I have been there (~7 years)!


Saturday--Went to the sealing at Mt Timp Temple. I took a lot of pictures. My camera died shortly after. Sad. We went to the Clarion Manor in Payson for a luncheon. Then set up for the reception that night. At the reception, I saw about 10+ cousins that I haven't seen in 5-10 years. It was great catching up with everyone! I tried to help clean up, but wasn't really needed. So I went home around 11pm. I virtually had NO voice at this point! I then stayed up "whispering" (talking) to Deanna.
Steve (my brother) and Earl (my other brother's pop-in-law)Kenny (nephew), Chris (my brother), Allison (my neice)Kenny and Zoey (neice)The Happy Couple-- Julia and Anson Wing

The Boys (brothers, fathers, and nephews)The Girls (sisters, mother, and neices)
Me and My Sister Deanna (mother of the bride)
Sisters-- Julia and Allison

Sunday-- I slept in...past what I had intended. Apparently, my alarm was shut off for the weekend! Who knew that was even an option. Oops. So this meant that I wasn't able to go to my brother's house in Kaysville. It would have been great to see it. But I didn't want to miss my flight. Funny thing though...I was on the same flight as one of my cousins (David Bush). So we talked a bit and had lunch during our lay over in Denver. I then got home to sweet kiddos and a "welcome home mom" sign. So cute!

Monday-- still can't talk
Tuesday-- talking better now...but coughing constantly! Arghhh!

No comments: