Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

So this was the 5th time my family met together for our annual Disney Cruise. It was a lot of fun. We had 40 family members all together...tons of fun, tons of sun, tons of food, tons of laughs, and tons of games. Good time as usual. Here are a few pictures to enjoy...
Sydney kissing amaya (the dolphin)
Austin playing in the sand in grand cayman

Nick and Kaden enjoying a beach-side pool...wierd, but awesome!
Sydney, dancing and happy at the Pirates of the Carribean Party

Sydney sad and crying about 5 minutes later (it was WAY past her bedtime)!

Kaden and I on the plane...goofy smile!

the kids and i with princess minnie

Nick and kaden sleeping away a hard day at the pool!

my kade-y

Nick's mermaid look


5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Gosh, that looks like SO MUCH FUN! I'm definitely going to have to try that someday!

Patty said...

That looks way fun, I think I'm digging the picture of Nick being a mermaid.

Brooke and Mike said...

Looks fun. I am jealous!

Jessie said...

Nice yearly tradition! I wish we could copycat it.
You guys look great. Look how pretty Sydney is getting - a little lady!

Marshall Nair said...

Sounds like so much fun. I hope we can do that some day. What a great tradition