Thursday, March 6, 2008

Terrible 3s



So does anyone have any advice on how to figure out a 3 1/2 year old?! I am having a really hard time! At school she is "doing great." But at home, all she does is get into trouble because, as she explains: "Because I wanted to do that thing." I have decided that 3s are the hardest! But the problem...she is so dang cute and she knows it!
I had her school conference with her preschool teacher today. Her
teacher told me that she was great at following directions; she was happy throughout the day; and she shares well. What?!!! It has been quite some time since I ever saw that girl! I am happy that she does well in public...but come on...can't I get a dose of the sweet Syd too? Now don't get me wrong...she can be sweet...but let's just say I can't wait until her next phase of life! It does come, right?!

2 comments:

Rob and Jewls said...

I feel you!!! I whole-heartedly agree. Luke is the exact same way! What is it about me that brings out the worst in him...JUST KIDDING! -Julie

Jessie said...

I agree that 3s are the hardest, even for the mild-mannered Calvin! We've had some lovely moments lately.
By the way - HI. Love the blog. We miss Ames!

Jessie