Monday, February 18, 2008

Why Am I the Last One?

Well, it is official...I think I am the last one of my friends to start a blog. Lindsay told me it was about time I step into the 21st century! So here I am...blogging!


BLOG!


Ok, really...why is it called blog? I mean, really, where did that come from? I am sure that it is a technical term or whatever...but really, they couldn't think of anything better? What about--flooger or graffle or dooker...Ok, so I can't either. But still.


So enough of that...


Let me introduce my family!


Well, Nick & I have been married for 8 1/2 years. We are quite the happy couple.

Nick is now getting his PhD in Economics. What was that?! Oh, you aren't crazy...he now has a BA in Economics, a MS in Law Studies, a JD in Law, and now we are seeking the illustrious PhD in Economics. One day he will be great Law and Economics Professor. Key word: One Day!

Erika stays at home with the kiddos. My life is pretty busy...my top activities are as follows: Chauffeur, Referee, and Professional Organizer. Good times, right?!

Well, nick and I have 3 CRAZY kids! And no, I am not just being dramatic, they really are alittle crazy. But I must say they are super cute!!

Austin is 5 1/2. He loves Kindergarten, Video Games (especially Tony Hawk), and his Heelys.

Sydney is 3 1/2. She LOVES preschool, playing games, and eating anything with sugar in it!

Kaden is almost 2. He is a sweet boy...but sadly is starting to learn the dramatic ways (tantrums) of his older siblings. He loves Dora, Blue's Clues, and his bunny.


So I guess this it...I need to keep updating this.

Thanks for reading! Now, that just sounded stupid, huh?! Oh, well...I am new at this, remember!? so cut me a little slack.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for new blogs!! And I am the first comment. I wish I had something profound to say, but I rarely if ever have anything profound to say. I agree about the mini-date. I'm totally available. We'll talk soon...

Emily Warner Eskelsen said...

Very exciting! Blogs are the greatest invention for anti-social people like me, so that I can see how everyone is doing even during those times when I feel like an actual back and forth conversation is just way more than I can handle right then. Oddly, that feeling has intensified the more verbal my kids become . . .

Can Syd come for Ilse's birthday party? It's Easter weekend. :)

Teresa said...

I must be the only one of your friends not to have a blog! It's probably because my children don't tell me to get with the 21st century. :) I'm more than happy to enjoy yours though.